Friday, April 03, 2020

All-Star Adhesives Etc.

Got a stack of those 1980 Fleer Stickers with the Laughlin World Series art on the backs.  They came with a few extras that are trade bait.


The Keller was upgraded from my player collection before.  Sorry, no stickers on these.


These do, but are probably different years.  Don't remember those Brewer graphics at all.


 This one looks to be the same year as the Milwaukee one.  More interesting picture.


This one has a matching back.  Must be from 1983.


And finally, these All-Star game cards in no particular order.  The upgraded Keller card from the top has the same Padres stickers on the back as the '75 AS card here.  Interesting that some of the backs are oriented 180° from the others.

Let me know if you need any of these.

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! Actually I can probably use all of them, Ill have to check my want list tab. Been working Fleer Stickers for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love our Fleer stickers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 1980 stickers were my introduction to Laughlin's cards. I ended getting all of the Laughlin stickers except for one or two I think ('46 WS sticks - heh - in my mind as one of the missing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fleer stickers from the 80's rule! I used to search for large lots on eBay... but haven't picked up any in over a year. Maybe one day I'll go back to collecting them.

    ReplyDelete