Tuesday, June 04, 2019

More Sunday Mojo

After making my Pennsylvania run on Sunday, I also went down to my local-est shop in Frederick.  I hadn't been there in a few months and I wanted to see if he had Big League boxes since I've been looking to buy some in person, but have missed the shows since it came out.

Well, I struck out on the Big League, but I did have something waiting for me since I was there last.


Brian Mitchell had been there in March to sign in the shop.  I brought the owner some base cards of his to get signed, and had reserved this one for myself.


I also picked out this one from the display case.  Not only is it a rare Darrell Green jersey (he only has a few), it goes with my 2002 Upper Deck XL set, though it will live with his Redskins compadres.


And I got this London Fletcher relic numbered 36/99 too.  I don't think there are too many of London in the burgundy and gold in existence or in my collection.

Those two scanned a little weird since the price tags are actually bright orange.  Not sure why they washed out like that.  Oh well.  They were both $5 each out the door.

This probably sets a record for number of MOJOzz I've obtained in a single week that wasn't a National convention.  Don't get used to it!

2 comments:

  1. Nice hits. Love watching highlights of Green and Mitchell back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Skybox card was a good one to get signed, come to think of it, I don't think that I've ever even seen a card from that before! I really like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete